How to Hard Reset APPLE iPhone 6S Plus: If you are having trouble with your iPhone 6S Plus, or if you just want to wipe it clean and start over, follow these simple steps to hard reset your device. This will restore all of your settings and apps to their original state.
If you’re having trouble with your Apple iPhone 6S Plus and you don’t know how to fix it, then you might want to try a hard reset. A hard reset basically erases all the data on your phone and starts fresh, so it can help fix some common problems. Here’s how to do a hard reset on an iPhone 6S Plus.
How to Hard Reset APPLE iPhone 6S Plus
If you are having trouble with your iPhone 6S Plus, or just want to start from scratch, follow these steps to hard reset it:
1. Turn off your iPhone 6S Plus.
2. Remove the battery and SIM card.
3. Boot your iPhone 6S Plus into recovery mode (hold down the Home and Power buttons at the same time until you see the Apple logo).
4. Tap on “Wipe Data/Factory Reset”.
5. Tap on “Yes — Erase All Content and Settings”.
What is a Hard Reset?
A hard reset is a method of restoring your iPhone to its original factory settings. This can be helpful if you are having problems with your phone and you want to try different settings to see if that solves the problem.
To perform a hard reset, follow these steps:
1. Make sure your iPhone is turned off and not in use.
2. Press and hold the home button and the power button at the same time until you see the Apple logo appear on the screen. (You may need to hold the buttons for about 10 seconds.)
3. Release both buttons and wait for your iPhone to restart.
4. After your iPhone restarts, you will be asked to select your language and country. Select “English (US)” and “United States” and press OK.
5. You will now see the setup assistant. Tap on “Reset”.
6. You will now be asked to enter your passcode. Type in your passcode and press Next.
7. You will now see the Reset settings screen. Press Reset and select “Erase all content and settings”.
8. Your iPhone will now reset and restart again, completing the process.
How to Hard Reset an iPhone 6S
If you need to hard reset your iPhone 6S Plus, follow these simple steps:
If you find that your iPhone 6S is not working the way that it should, or if you just want to wipe it clean and start from scratch, you can perform a hard reset. This will erase all of your data, settings, and apps on your iPhone 6S and return it to its factory condition.
To do a hard reset on your iPhone 6S, follow these steps:
1. Turn off your iPhone 6S by pressing and holding the Power button for about 10 seconds until the screen goes black.
2. Press and hold the Volume Down button until the screen flashes white and then releases.
3. Press and hold the Power button until the Apple logo appears on the screen, then release both buttons.
4. Slide to the right to reveal the recovery mode screen (the Android robot with an exclamation point in its eyes), then press and hold the Home button until you see “boot into recovery” appear on-screen.
5. Tap “recovery”, then select “wipe data/settings”.
6. Swipe to confirm, then wait while your iPhone 6S wipes everything clean.
7. After it’s finished, select “ reboot system now”.
8. Your iPhone 6S will restart and you’ll be back to normal.
1. Turn off your iPhone and remove the battery.
2. Press and hold down the Sleep/Wake button and the Home button at the same time until you see the Apple logo appear. Release both buttons when you see the logo.
3. Wait a few seconds, and then press and hold down the Sleep/Wake button and the Volume Down button. Keep holding these buttons until you see the Recovery Mode screen.
4. Tap Reset All Settings to start hard resetting your iPhone 6S Plus.
5. If you have any personal data on your device, be sure to back it up before proceeding.
What to do after a Hard Reset
If you’re having problems with your iPhone, you may need to perform a hard reset. This is a simple process that will restore your iPhone to its factory condition. Here’s what you need to do:
1. First, make sure you have a backup of any important data on your iPhone.
2. Turn off your iPhone by pressing and holding the power button until the screen goes black.
3. When the screen goes black, release the power button and use a pin or paperclip to Touch ID your phone to start it up again (this step is optional).
4. When your iPhone starts up, go to Settings and select General > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings. This will reset your iPhone and delete all of your data.
Hard Reset APPLE iPhone 6S Plus
If you are experiencing problems with your iPhone, it might be a good idea to hard reset it. This will restore your iPhone to its factory settings and hopefully fix the problem.
To hard reset an iPhone, follow these steps:
1. Turn off your iPhone.
2. Hold down the Sleep/Wake button and the Home button at the same time until you see the Apple logo appear.
3. Let go of both buttons and wait for the screen to turn black before touching it.
4. Now use your finger to slide up from the bottom of the screen to unlock it. You will now see the Settings icon (the gear icon). Tap on this icon and then tap on General > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings. Confirm by tapping on Erase All Content and Settings again.
5. Your iPhone will now restart and you will be back to your normal settings.