If you are having difficulty restoring or setting up your iPhone 5S, then this guide is for you. In this article, we will list the steps needed to hard reset your phone and get it back to its original factory state.
If you are looking for a way to hard reset your Apple iPhone 5S, then you have come to the right place. This guide will walk you through the process of hard resetting your iPhone 5S using a USB cable.
If you are having issues with your iPhone 5S and you are not sure what to do, then a hard reset is definitely the solution for you. Here is a list of the steps involved in performing a hard reset on your iPhone 5S.
List of Hard Reset APPLE iPhone 5S
Hard Reset an iPhone 5S
If you ever find yourself with an iPhone 5S that isn’t working right, you can hard reset it to get it back to its factory settings. This is a great way to fix common problems with your phone, such as missing apps or broken links.
If you ever find yourself unable to use or reset your iPhone 5S, there is a simple solution. You can hard reset your device by following these steps:
1. Turn off your iPhone 5S completely by pressing and holding the Sleep/Wake button and the Home button at the same time for about 10 seconds.
2. After your iPhone 5S has turned off, press and hold the Volume Up button and the Power button at the same time until you see an Apple logo appear on the screen.
3. Release both buttons when you see the Apple logo, then wait for your iPhone 5S to restart.
4. Once your iPhone 5S has restarted, sign in with your Apple ID and password.
5. If you have any personal data stored on your iPhone 5S, you will need to back up that data first before continuing with the reset process.
6. On the main screen of your iPhone, tap Settings followed by General followed by Reset (or Hard Reset if it is available).
7. Tap Reset All Settings to reset all of your settings on your iPhone 5S to their factory defaults. This will erase all of your content and data on your device.
8. Tap Erase All Content
To hard reset your iPhone 5S, follow these steps:
1. Turn off your phone by pressing and holding the Power button until the Apple logo appears on the screen.
2. Press and hold the Home button until the Apple logo appears on the screen.
3. While still holding down the Home button, press and release the Power button. Your phone will restart automatically.
How to factory reset an iPhone 5S
If you have a problem with your iPhone 5S, and you are not sure how to factory reset it, this guide will show you how to do it.
To factory reset your iPhone 5S, follow these steps:
1. Open the phone’s Settings app.
2. Select General.
3. Under Resetting and restoring, tap Reset iPhone.
4. Follow the on-screen instructions.
5. After the reset is complete, select Done.
How to erase all data and settings on an iPhone 5S
Resetting your iPhone can help you to solve problems with the phone, restore it to its factory settings, or just get it back to its original condition.
To reset your iPhone, follow these steps:
1. Turn off your iPhone.
2. Slide to the right to unlock the screen.
3. Touch the Settings icon at the bottom of the screen.
4. Touch the General icon on the settings screen.
5. Tap Reset All Settings on the General screen.
To reset your iPhone 5S:
1. Turn off the device.
2. Hold down the Home and Power buttons at the same time until you see the Apple logo appear.
3. Release both buttons when you see the recovery menu appear.
4. Choose Erase All Content and Settings.
5. Enter your passcode if required and click Erase.
List of Hard Reset APPLE iPhone 5S
Find My iPhone on an iPhone 5S
If you’ve ever lost your iPhone or if someone has stolen it, you may have been wondering how to turn off Find My iPhone on an iPhone 5S. This guide will show you how to do it quickly and easily.
If you ever lose your iPhone, or if it becomes unresponsive or frozen, there is a way to turn off Find My iPhone on your iPhone 5S.
You can perform a hard reset by following these steps:
1. Go to Settings > General > Reset > Reset All Settings.
2. Tap Reset Network Settings.
3. Tap Reset Location Services.
4. Tap Reset Passcode.
5. Enter your Apple ID password and tap OK.
6. You will be asked to confirm the reset, tap Yes to continue.
7. After the reset is complete, go to Settings > General > About and make sure that the model number matches your current iPhone (iPhone 5S).
To turn off Find My iPhone on an iPhone 5S, first, make sure that the phone is switched off. To do this, simply press and hold the Sleep/Wake button until the red slider appears on the front of the phone, and then release it.
Now open the Settings app on your phone and scroll down to iCloud. Tap on iCloud and then tap on Find My iPhone. You will now be able to access all of your settings for Find My iPhone.
To turn off Find My iPhone, tap on the toggle button next to Enable Find My iPhone. Once you’ve turned off Find My iPhone, your phone will no longer be able to locate itself or be unlocked with a passcode or fingerprint scanner.
How to turn off Touch ID on an iPhone 5S
If you have an iPhone 5S and are having trouble turning on Touch ID, or if you just want to reset your phone to its factory settings, here is a complete guide on how to do it.
1. Open the Settings app on your iPhone 5S.
2. Under General, select Reset.
3. Select Erase All Content and Settings.
4. Enter your passcode when prompted, and click Reset.
5. When the reset process is complete, you will be asked to enter your Apple ID and password. Do so and then select Agree.
6. Your iPhone 5S will now restart and be in its original factory condition.